Sunday 19 July 2015

Sex With A Sister Like Friend

Hi i am Anil(name changed) age 23. i came to know about this website 6 months back. i am very thankful to all the reader and members who r posting their real experience. Today i am going to tell about my real story happened with my friend in train. Her name is Sheela(name changed) Age20. 2years before my friend gave intro with Sheela. In the starting i used u treat her as a sister and we used to go to movies and parks. offen we used to travel to vijayawada together that time she used to sleep on my lap. Till that time i don't have any feeling on her. one day while returning From vijayawada to chennai, only one berth got conformed and so we together sitting in side lower berth. i asked her to sleep on my lap while i was sitting on the lower berth. That time it was raining and climate is very romantic and it was around night 11.30pm and all other co passengers were sleeping. She asked me sleep besides her.
At first i denied but she forced me to sleep besides her. we both cover with single bed sheet and she was hugging me and i too hugging her and i was start getting feeling that time but i was controlling. she put her leg on me and rubbing with her had on my back and i start getting more and more feeling that time and i was looking into Her eyes and she suddenly kissed on my lips and it was great feeling for me and i too willing to have that feeling so i hugged her very tightly and we kissed each other about15mins and her tongue is playing with my tongue while my hand explored her tits. she is having 32-28-34 figure. She also start putting her hand inside my pant we both are heaven that time. lifted her top and From top of her bra started caressing her boobs. I was in a hurry and just lowered her bra. I was licking the lower side of her boobs. While I was sucking her boobs I don’t know how much time I was playing with her boobs as it was big and firm. She had very big nipples. She asked me if I Would want to go for a blow job and condition was I am not going to cum in her mouth. Damn it, I failed to control myself and came in her mouth. Well thanks Sheela you dint make a scene out of it. She quietly drank everything and took all her clothes off and asked me to lick her off. I started my mouth work. She was moaning like a virgin being torn on back side. Damn in I don’t know how Many times I cum while I was licking her. I could very well feel 2 of her orgasms as she was almost making my face wet with liquid flowing out. She moaned again. She sounded like music when she moaned and I could feel my dick swell inside my brief which is 8inches long and very big in diameter. My hands began squeezing her tender breasts while my mouth was pressing hard against her panties. Her young scent filled my Nostrils and my tongue popped out of my mouth to lash at her panties. She was almost jumping at every stroke of my tongue while her hands pulled my hair in a cluster. I was not minding the pain and kept moistening her panties with frantic lashes. Her breasts were getting mashed under my tight grip and she squealed feeling my palm brushing against her nipples. I went about eating Her pussy with her panties on and kept going till I felt her loosening her tight leash on my hair. Her screams of agony soon sounded like moans of pleasure as she fell back on the bed. Her hands went up to hold the headrest of the bed while her legs began spreading apart. My left hand reached in between her thighs and settled on her public hair. She squirmed as my fingers stroked Her hair before tracing her pussy lips. My palm soon found her moist cunt and began stroking it quickly. Her moans became louder and I could see her nipples hardening as I kept teasing her pussy. She was carefully holding her thighs together not to let my dick get past them. Suddenly, She turned around, hugged me and kissed on my lips. She was surely turned on now. My hands moved to her bare ass cheeks and started fondling them. I mounted on top of her at once as if I was waiting for her to give the go ahead. I began by kissing her again while pressing my dick against her pussy. I felt touching the doors of heaven as the tip of my dick knocked at her Entrance. I was not unduly hurrying as I pushed in slowly letting my long meat slid into her gradually. She was tight as hell as I tried to push further. I paused for a moment taking a deep breath and humped into her again. She was swinging her head either side as I kept trying to let my dick inside her pussy. She groaned aloud after I managed to let almost half the length of my Dick inside her. like that i enjoyed nicely in train till 3.30am and we felt sorry for each other but she said don't talk about it because she loves me very and till now we are having sex many times and every body knows that we are brother and sisters only. she was very thankful to me for having Nice friend like me and she don't like forget me in her life even after her marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment