Saturday 18 July 2015

Sex With Hot Bhabhi

Hi friends and reader this is Jeva, I am happy to receive reply from my prev. post here now I am back with my new 46 yr old rich aunty exp. She called me after read my story she had thick black dark hair and olive tan complexion. She was reminded me of a Romanian gypsy. She was petite in stature big breasted with a thick butt. She was wearing high heels, black stockings and a mid thigh skirt that was tight around the waist that showed off her round thick butt. Her legs were on the beefy side. They would be what you would expect from an early 40’s something woman with a thick derrière’ the high heels had her butt jacked up in the air that made me think that this butt just has to be tapped. I find myself attracted to women with a little more on the backside. She was quite sure of herself. She had been married and divorced twice.
She was very sexual and promiscuous. Once I heard her say that she was a 20 at giving head and I want to find out. She had always been flirty with me and always just in fun. This time I made sure to grasp onto the underlying tone of her voice and move with it she was called me on her house I reach evening at 4.30 pm she was welcome and enter on her guest room ,I was sitting in a chair when she strolled over to my side of the table. She made her presents known by pushing up against my shoulder with her hip. I let my hand drop to my side and cup the back and inside of her calf and gave a little rub and then released. She made some small talk then said, “You don’t have to beg for it”. Just ask! Then she walked back to her table. I had been eyeing her she was watching me watch her. I am a Aunty watcher. I love the eye candy. As the evening progressed I kept looking this woman over. She was playful and laughing with the people at the table where she was. At the end of the evening as the event had ended we crossed in the room. She came close to me and said, “I’ve been watching you tonight too. Are your going to ask?” Now? I responded. I’d like to F… “She put her finger on my lip. I know you do and I want you to. I’ll meet you in my room in 20 minutes. I have to say goodnight to some people before they leave. When we got to her room she excused herself to use the rest room. I made myself comfortable on the bed room. When she returned she came over to the room and leaned over and gave me a deep kiss. My first thought was this woman kisses like she is sucking dick. She stood back upright and asked, how long have you been thinking about this? I don’t recall how long, for about as long as I first noticed the difference between girls and women. I like the eye candy. I find you very sexy and attractive. Yes, she was older. She sat next to me on the room still dressed. She said, “ I saw you watching me tonight, here I am do what every you want”. I moved over to her I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her neck. I put my lips against hers and I pressed. Her lips parted and my tongue made its way into her open mouth. My hands fell to her thigh and she moved her knees apart. She was wearing thigh high stockings, when I got to her skin I could feel the warmth coming from her. She parted her legs even further. When I reached her crotch she was wearing silk panties that were soaked in her juices. We parted the kiss. She pushed me away so she could stand up. She stood up turned around pulled her skirt up over her butt and pulled her panties down bending over giving me a great show. She stepped out of her panties, turned around and began unbuttoning her blouse. She was wearing a sexy lace bra that she left on. Then she unzipped the skirt turned around and let the skirt slide down to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt giving me the full show. Still in her heels, stocking and bra she was a striking woman. She was putting on a show and I was enjoying every moment. I stood up to undress and she stopped me. “Let me take care of that for you” I see that you like what I am doing for you so let me finish. She un buttoned my shirt and let my shirt hang on my shoulders. She then un fastened my belt and let my pants drop. Then she pulled my underwear down and squatted down in front of me. Yea. my dick is right in her face and I am oozing semen. “I see someone is excited, me too”. I step backwards out of my pants and pull her up to me. She asks me to sit in the arm chair to the right. There I got the best blow job of my life. She was masterful. She licked and sucked the head and shaft and played easily with my balls until I blew in her mouth. She sucked and gowned and gurgled all the sperm I had to give with that climax. I was still hard when she finished sucking me dry. She was quite special at this. If she was not a 20, she was defiantly a 10. Her show continued she stood up gracefully and strutted over to the edge of the bed. Still in her stockings and heels she knelt on the edge of the bed and motioned me to join her. As I crossed the room she bend down. She reached between her legs and said come play with me as she began to finger herself. I could smell that she was wet the musty smell of sex. I got behind her and put my dick right in her with ease. She moaned and rocked her hips back to meet me. After a few thrusts I withdrew my dick, knelt down in behind her and licked her from behind. She had a wonderful taste. Her lips were full and her clit stood up at attention. She kept moving her legs wider and wider giving me full access to her pussy. My licks got longer and longer to the point that I was licking from her clit, into her hole, around the back and across her anus. From the front all the way through the back. She tasted good all around. She said, “do what every you want, Lick me, suck me, fuck me, in my pussy or in my ass, whatever you want”. I did. I licked and sucked her pussy and her ass. I started licking her pink and sift pussy she said she was waiting for this ummm I told her licking pussy is my hobby I licked her so many time during sex she was enjoy my licking I put dick in and start stroke when I am on job she was try to kiss my ear after some time her cum over she was ask me do u I said no then she reply continue then she was started cry to feel pain I put out dick suddenly she started sucking I finish her mouth she drunk it I shocked and ask wt u did she told she love to drink this. I lay on her body and playing with her boobs and lips after some time I start again and after she got off. I fucked her in the ass too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment