Saturday 18 July 2015

Bengali House Wife

Hello everybody, I have come back again after a long time with my latest adventure with a Bengali lady of approx. 35 yrs, my god! She was 38-26-34; u can imagine how gorgeous she was. She had a normal face, normal look and perfect figure and she was the housewife of my branch manager in kolkata. I am a sr. manager in an MNC in gurgaon near Delhi , and am very much fun loving , always ready and look out for an Indian women because Indians are the most beautiful creations by the God ( although I am married but I can't stop myself looking at women). So the story began when I had to visit Kolkata to inspect our branch there since I was receiving several complaints against the branch manager Basu. The moment I landed there, he was there at airport to receive me, (probably he already had a clue that I am there for inspection although I pretended as my usual business visit) I spent my two days meeting with clients, suppliers and our contacts, I was deadly tired so I told basu in the evening that I will come to branch office on third day for inspection.
On listening this Basu invited me to his home for Wine & Dine, I knew he will try to do any Damn thing to impress me and I did not want to get in his web so I refused him plainly but he insisted me a lot, since I was already tired and alone there so finally I said O.K. to him. His house was a normal middle class flat but nicely done all over. He had his wife Meena (as mentioned above) and two kids but they were not there, I don't know why. She greeted us with a quite smile on light make up face. She was wearing sky blue saree with Dark shade plain blouse and Transparent enough to see her lacy white Bra (remember 38 size which I confirmed later on). The moment I entered, my sixth sense hinted me something about his wife, the way she was walking the way she was smiling and the way she was dressed up. Her blouse was quite deep from front as well as back. I could see her cleavage through her saree since I am crazy about cleavages; I could not shift my eyes from there and was caught by both of them. Anyways, we started and he offered me good whiskey and some snacks (bought from outside) I was more surprised when suddenly basu asked his wife to take a Beer and she agreed to take. Now we three were having our drinks with some light background music. I was talking on general topics, from politics to Kolkata City to films to people and all. In between I was also looking at Meena. The environment was slowly turning to be very much cozy, friendly and much relaxing and comfortable to my tiredness. I was now thinking good about Basu and really thankful for a relaxing evening. Suddenly his phone bell rang up and he went into other room to listen to it. Now my heart beat fastened since this was the first time that I was alone in the room with Meena and she was the wife of my sub- ordinate. I noticed that her pallu has slightly shifted from her right breast and I could see now full 38 size, my god! She was seducing me like anything. She asked about my family- wife and kids & all and about my hobbies etc. and interests. I told her that I was a regular tennis player which impressed her. I don't know how I could say but I told her that I also like beautiful women and make them friends to which she took a special note and gave a naughty smile to me, I was so excited that I gulped the whole glass immediately in one shot. Meanwhile Basu returned and was quite tensed, I asked what happened, he told that his friend has met with an accident and he had to rush to the hospital which is 45 min distance there since friend required some money to be deposited in the hospital. I offered myself also to go with him but since he did not want to trouble me and I was his boss so he requested me to be in his place only and he will come back in two hours. We did not have any other option and he left me with his wife. I did not want to have any further drink since I stick to my kota, but I had to pass my time also so she also offered to have another drink. I made my drink myself and she was already taking her Beer. I asked her for some Ice, The moment she got up from her place, I don't know what happened but probably her foot got fumbled with her saree and she fell down in front of me. In the process since her saree which was tucked with her blouse at her shoulders , with the fumble, her saree tore from that point and her pallu fell down and she was bent on the floor with her pallu on his hands and blouse torn slightly from the shoulder. My god! what a sight it was, her 38 size boobs were hanging in front of him in her deep blouse and Bra. She saw me looking at her blouse but surprisingly she smiled and did not care about her pallu to cover her blouse. Now I got up and offered my help which she readily accepted and stood up with holding my arm and shoulder. Her touch made me mad like anything and my dick got an immediate hard on which she duly noticed. Now I helped her to walk a little but she could not and fell down but before she could fell I gave her my strong support and she was like almost in my arms. Her boobs were touching my chest and now whiskey and Beer were doing their jobs on both of us. I said I am sorry and helped her to sit on the sofa to which she said please don't it’s my fault only. Now I was sitting in front of her but with different mind, mood and eyes. I made another drink for both of us and we started talking again but this time we were more comfortable with each other. I told her that she was looking very beautiful, rather more sensual, and I continued ".Meena you are looking enticingly beautiful...you are looking very attractive .and also you are looking very irresistible...” She told me in a special style ".uufff don't flatter me Raj (I do not know where I got all this courage from certainly whiskey, Beer and Our desires were making both of us attracting to each other) I told that, I was not at all flattering, actually she looked so sexy and irresistible. She just gave a sexy smile and went to the kitchen. She quickly arranged the food on the dining table. We took the food together. After finishing it we both again came to the drawing room and sat in the sofa. I saw that Meena had let the pallu of her sari fall. Her shapely boobs were peeping out of her deep low cut blouse. The neck of her sexy looking blouse was very widely cut also, which was barely covering her shoulder even. Her boobs were looking as if they were struggling to come out jumping of her sexy blouse. She leaned forward with pretext of itching her legs exposing her fleshy boobs further. She made some sexy gestures. Only two of us were there in the flat so there was nothing to be scared of. I told her without any hesitation that she looked very hot and sexy "...tum bahut hi khoobsoorat ho..." and further looking at her half exposed boobs "... Meena tum sexy looking to ho hi. lekin abhi kuchh jyada hi sexy lag rahi ho.." At my such remarks Meena gave further sexier smiles looking into my eyes. I told her ..." Meena you are looking really very sexciting and inviting too." She said in a very low voice "...really, Raj.! " and at the same time kept on giving the same gestures. I came near Meena on the sofa and took her in my arms (I knew she was somebody else’s wife but at the same she was interested too). Meena looked sexily into my eyes and said ".ooohhhh Raj.." I planted kisses on her lips. Wow, her lips were real good, juicy, hot, soft and what not. I placed my hands on her fleshy boobs. In fact I was very much longing for that moment. My hands slowly caressed her boobs. Ohh, the touch of her boobs on my palms was simply marvelous. I was moving my palms over the roundness of her shapely boobs. She remained unmoved, and kept her eyes closed. Rather she sighed sexily like "...uuuffff...sssshhhhh...”. I felt the softness of her boobs, at the same time I also nibbled her nipples with my fingers. Her pointed nipples had become hard in excitement. I showered many kisses on her lips, cheeks, neck, boobs, etc. She never resisted. She only went on uttering some broken words in ecstasy "...ooooofffoooohhhhhh. jijju..uuummmmhhh.. ..iiiiissssshhhhhhhh.. ..uuuuffffff..Raj...yyouu aaarrre ..ggrreeaatttteee. yes Raj aaaahhhhh....uuuuuffff.... ...uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.... ....uummmmmhhhhhaaaaa...." and so on. I slowly caressed her boobs. She just said ...oooohhhhhh..dddeeeaarrrrrrr..." I pressed her boobs within my palms. She uttered ...sshhhh.. ...yyoouu.. ...aaarrre gggrrreattte.. ..itsss... ..ffffiiinnne.." I took her in my lap and again showered kisses on her. I kissed her sexy boobs. I sucked her lips. She also reciprocated me well by offering her pouting lips and partaking herself in the act. After enjoying thus we both stood up on our feet. We hugged each other in tight embrace. We kissed each other madly. I pressed and rubbed her boobs from over her blouse and bra and told her that she possessed very fleshy and spongy boobs. Meena said in special style "..is it so.. ..do you like them really.." I told her with my palms on her luxuriant boobs "..yes Meena. .you really possess a pair of luxurious, fleshy and spongy boobs.." She just smiled seductively and uttered ".ooohh yyoouu...Raj." She silently crept her hands on my cock that had become hard in excitement by that time. She was caressing my stiff cock with her soft hands from over my pant and underwear. I had taken her both the boobs in my hands and was busy in fondling and pressing her protruding boobs arrested in the bra and blouse. She was making all sexy sounds. I inserted my hands inside her blouse and bra and was feeling the smoothness, softness and warmth of her boobs with my palms. She said ".iissshhhh.." I fondled her boobs, pressed them and the squeezed them. She whispered "..uuufffff.. ..aaaahhhhh.Raj .ssshhhh. .yyyooouuuuu aaarrre vveeerryyy sstrong.." and closed her eyes in excitement. After a while as I started removing her sari, she told me to take her to her bedroom first and then do what ever I liked to. I took Meena to her bed room. I removed her sari immediately. Then I unhooked her revealing blouse. I undid the tring of her petticoat. She did not object me at all, rather she kept on smiling in a special sexy manner. Then she was left in her bra and panty. Her costly as well as sexy looking scanty bra and panty both were of nylon material and netted. The cups of her bra were so designed that almost half of her boobs were left uncovered. Her half covered succulent and voluptuous breasts were looking marvelous. They really looked as if struggling hard to come out of her sexy bra. Her bra had given a lift to her boobs that had made its shape fantastic and opulent looking. That way I found her to be quite choosy in her undergarments also. Then I took off my shirt and pant quickly. So, we were in our undergarments only ------- she was in bra and panty and I was in my underwear. Taking her in my arms I kissed her. She was just making sexy sounds. I kissed her lips, her cheeks and her neck. I moved further down to the roundness of her boobs. I kissed them from over her netted nylon bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through her netted bra. Her nipples had become hard and pointed. I kept on kissing her soft boobs and also rubbed my mouth on them. While I kept on kissing her fleshy boobs and rubbing them with my mouth she held my head tight in her sexy slender smooth arms and kept on sighing sexily. Then I unhooked her bra and removed it. Oh, what a pair of boobs she possessed ! Her boobs stood firm even without the support of the bra in spite of the fact that her boobs were fully swollen. They were still in their shape. The nipples on the tips of her fleshy boobs had grown hard and pointed. In fact I have found a number of young girls and women possessing such sexy pairs of boobs. I took her bare boobs in my palms and pressed them gently. Wow, they were really firm and tight. I mouthed her boobs. Meena was looking restless and sighing. I went further down to her smooth silky thighs and crotch and kissed them frantically. She had given me the signals by her sexy sounds that she was getting hotter and hotter. I pulled down her panty making her completely nude. I pulled my underwear also. My dick was then free and stood erect. Meena looked at my hard looking dick from the corner of her eyes and smiled looking at me meaningfully ------ that she would be soon having it deep into her. I again took her in my arms and kissed her sexy body all over. I took her fleshy and spongy boobs in my palms and pressed them. I squeezed them gently, and at the same time I was kissing and sucking her juicy lips. It was great doing that. Oh I am tired of writing it all and sexcited too !!! so what are you ladies, girls ,women waiting for , please mail me your comments , if anybody interested especially in Delhi , I am more pleased to start something great. One thing , I can assure and guarantee , full secrecy will be maintained , in fact I require that too and I believe in respecting the women.

No comments:

Post a Comment